Saturday 21 March 2015

Thank you!

Hey folks,

This is a quick post to thank you all for sticking with me. Or if you're all new to this page, thank you so very much for coming and visiting, despite my posts only occurring sporadically.

We've gotten 1,289 page views since this page has been created a few years ago and I want to thank you so very much!

I know I'm not on here and posting that regularly, but I am so very grateful to you all who have viewed this page, and to the new people who are yet to discover this page!

While we have no specific target audience, whether it be age or gender, we're being viewed nationwide, starting with the United States of America, followed by Germany at 76 views, and then my homeland of Australia at 71 views. The other countries that we have reached are Russia, United Kingdom, India, Ukraine, Canada, France and Malta.

I hope we can reach more countries and even build up our page views, so please spread the word to all of your friends, family and acquaintances, especially other families, whether their children are at home or in child care.

I will try to keep posting, but I also need your input on what you'd like to see/read on here. I aim to make this blog a support network for families and their their friends.

Again, thank you so much, from the bottom of my heart, and, please, keep the views coming!

Tokana

No comments:

Post a Comment