Friday 21 June 2013

Hello again!

Hello again, parents, families and carers,

I'm so sorry I haven't posted anything for a while, but I have been busy, as I'm sure you all can understand.

I have completed my Certificate III in Children's Services, at last, and I have been looking for work, as well as volunteering.

I noticed that we've had 100+ views on this blog, which I am thrilled about, but I'm just sorry there's been a limited amount of blogs published. I will soon fix that, I hope, and post a lot more!

If you have any questions or suggestions, please submit them and I will address them to the best of my ability within a blog. I may have to include a link for you all to look up in relation to the blog/your question that's being answered, so you're better informed.

Tokana.

No comments:

Post a Comment