Wednesday 9 May 2012

Introduction

Hi, I'm Tokana, I'm 23, studying for my Certificate 3 in Children's Services (Child Care) and this is my blog about my journey from studying at TAFE, being in the centre to caring for your children, and what to do with them - I mean activities, etc.

"You never stop learning in Child Care. If, at any point, you think you know it all, and there's nothing left to learn, get out of the field."

If you have any questions regarding child care and/or caring for your child, please don't hesitate to ask, and I will try to answer them to the best of my ability. Please keep in mind that I'm not the greatest communicator, so if things get misconstrued and/or I ask you what you mean by something, please bare with me. I have Aspergers, so it takes me a while to comprehend something. You can email me your questions - my email's in my profile - and I will publish and answer them, or you can comment on a particular blog which interests you.

Thank you.

Tokana

No comments:

Post a Comment